HOMEABOUTCONTACTTWITTERTUMBLR

3/20/12

Music, Food, Crazy Lights



The FUTURE is NAO (?)
My first close to a rave experience. Tho the highlight of this event for me would be The Wombats and I'd still prefer concerts any day than raves. The whole jumping and dancing around for hours was really fun. Plus point for me being in the first class area and away from the jam packed area. Thats always a plus in my books. Plus (again), I had a whole regular pizza to myself, so I'm not complaining. Only down side was my legs hurting from a whole long day of being on my feet and.....maybe that The Chemical Brothers didn't perform up to expectation :/ or maybe if I was half pissed I could have enjoyed their set more. Didn't take much photos at all.


2 comments:

Jun Yuen said...

Girl, I was at The Wombats too. Why didn't I see you! :/

RG said...

No fate! Hahaha. Next time we plan together before going :)