HOMEABOUTCONTACTTWITTERTUMBLR

3/21/12

You Have Stolen My Heart


(super delayed post!)

Had a crazy busy week of submission. Stayed up the night before writing an essay. It was only a Wednesday but I was dead beat and had absolutely ENOUGH with the week. and couldn't wait for the weekend to come so I could just sleep in ALL DAY. But then, how could I give up not seeing Chris Carrabba live in action? Serenading me? (yes, delusional fan girl I am). Exactly. I cannot. And I told myself, "hey, you're young once & what's life about if it isn't bout living for the moment?"



Didn't even dare mention it to any of my classmates cause I feared their judge-mental eyes on me. But now (after the amazing concert), I would say, JUDGE AHEAD. Chris Carrabba was so amazing! Watching him live? The thought of it months before the concert and I knew I wouldn't wanna miss a chance to bawl my eyes out in his presence. & that's how the concert went exactly. With me, staring at Chris Carrabba- refusing the blink for even a second & bawling my eyes to his beautiful performance. What a beautiful moment :') 

After the concert, I was suppose to get some work done. Got home, washed up and fell asleep right away. Guess I'm not such a good student. But hey, what a good day, really.


*swoon*

No comments: