HOMEABOUTCONTACTTWITTERTUMBLR

4/5/12

It's My Birthday Again!

Yes, it was my birthday again!

Every year, my birthday seems to fall around the season where people are either too busy with school or busy heading back to their hometowns for new years. This year, I myself was too busy with school and almost forgot my birthday was approaching till a friend told me to keep my weekends available and she had to remind me that we're going out for my birthday.

I really appreciate my big brothers and sisters for taking time off their hectic and tiring work life to celebrate my 21st with me. They even stayed up late partying with me & made sure I had a good time :')
I am also very grateful for my family for planning a small gathering, doing the things that I like, karaoke (but of course :p) and going all around looking for a good cake for me!


2012 is really such a blessed year for me! and it just keeps getting better! My friends who couldn't make it to celebrate my birthday with me this year, surprised me with a small party 2 months late. A very good surprise indeed. Even though only a handful of you guys, the thought of it was SO very sweet. And to think that I almost skipped out on it cause it was getting late and I wanted to head home to sleep. So much love from you guys!




(darn red eyes. too lazy to do anything.)

These couple of months I've been feeling kinda dead beat by school and how a lot of my friends couldn't make it for my birthday parties. Sometimes I sit around feeling sorry for myself because my friends seem to be busy with everything else when I try to make plans. Wrong timing perhaps. But it's good to know that indeed I have a bunch of great friend despite their busy schedule's :)

No comments: