HOMEABOUTCONTACTTWITTERTUMBLR

4/18/13

Na-ah Girl

Today, I just want to rant. Maybe it's what some people call hormones, but I have been feeling a little under the weather these couple of weeks. I just need to rant it out!

I really cannot cannot (absolutely cannot) stand people who are all talk. They get to my nerves so bad and sometimes I let them get the better of me. But I generally really dislike and feel disgusted at people who are all talk and no action. Period. Sometimes I just don't understand how some people can have the audacity to talk so much bullshit and speak so highly of themselves when really, they haven't done ANYTHING to prove their words and worth! Have a candy, suck on it and learn to listen and be quiet maybe? I don't say I'm the best at what I do, but honestly cut your bullshit cause that attitude will get you no where (ok false, maybe it will get you somewhere in the industry) but you will end up being a home alone sook because nobody can stand your attitude. Tough love for you. So you may have all the success, but you will not be happy. Because you stink. End of rant and I sure hope end of me having to see any of your faces.

No comments: