week 4 into the final semester of my degree.
Just the word 'final semester' makes me uncomfortable. Somehow there is so much more pressure that comes along with being this close to graduating. Even though if you've been doing fine all along - this, is really something else. (or is it just me?) (just read an article and hey, I need to realise that I am not alone with my struggles of growing up...)
Trying to juggle and cope between uni, work and my life. Doesn't sound like too much but occasionally the world does seem too confusing and way too complicated for me. Not impossible. I've been a good juggler for the past few months- so what is just a few more weeks (10 weeks)?
Sometimes I feel like I just NEED to write all these down. But then I feel like I'm not organized enough to write something clear. or just something that makes sense. and then there's the concern of who's reading this thing and why would I want to put out personal thoughts on a public blog? BUT THEN, where else? Would I be better off writing in a diary and burying it so no one ever reads about what I think? But if not, why not? What's the matter? I can't know for sure.
I'm just glad that today I don't feel as alone with my struggles as I did the day before. It's nice to be able to think clearly and not have a foggy mind. It's nice to not be bothered with the future and just try to live each day as it goes by. It's nice to be in the moment and live a good life. It's nice to be contented with what I have around me, and also sometimes nice to be glad with what little I have achieved in life at my young age.
After all, there is no point trying to stress about trying to be significant in the world or trying to make a difference. I guess I just have to take it all a step at a time, as uncool as that sounds. I'll survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment