the last time I wrote here 7 months ago!
I can't remember what I wrote, looks lengthy and boring. A lot has changed since then! I've landed myself 2 new jobs and I am 3 weeks into my Honours program now. Between working, school group projects, time for myself- it can get hectic. Some days I get overwhelmed by the state of being busy that I just lay down at night and ask myself why do I put myself in such a position? But then the more I think about it, the happier and more contented I am with my busy schedule. It's a great feeling to be go on go and productive daily. Knowing that everyday you wake up, you have a mission to accomplish! and getting everything done is a great great feeling!
Some friends ask me why do I work so hard. Some friends support my decisions and encourage me. Some friends just listen to me and understand. Some friends don't think too much about it, except that this is the life (for now) that I have chosen to ride. For people who support me, I can't thank you guys enough. For people who think working my butt off is just about earning more money, you probably don't know me well enough. I am a bit disgusted by such thought. So much more goes into working- you meet people, you learn new things, you gain opportunities. It's fantastic! Of course i would like to put it all off one day and travel and bask in life. But I am young, I've got extra time, and opportunities are booming in front of me! I am going to take it. I'm still living my life, and doing things i like.
OK so now I just sound whiny and unhappy and somehow felt the need to explain my life to strangers here.
k off to a BBQ party. Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment