HOMEABOUTCONTACTTWITTERTUMBLR

7/13/13

basking in the moment

At work, everyone seems to want to open up their own restaurant eventually. You know, be their own boss, call the shots. I guess a lot of people aim towards the same direction. Designers want their own studios and so on.

But what about learning as you get up there and being thankful for it? What happens when you finally achieve your goal and you think that you know it all? I guess what I'm trying to say is that, be thankful where you are in your life. And take everyday as a new lesson and learn, soaking up everything. Because I believe that everything does indeed happen for a reason. Maybe if we just trying basking in the moment and focus on living the moment instead of just achieving something- we might be able to feel happy with the simple(r) things in life. 

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Here, here, Rachel!